Locate and Track Mobile Workers with Geofences and GPS location-based tracking
Our robust GPS-based tracking features are essential for mobile worker tracking, but it's also important to have additional methods to capture essential information from the field. pdvConnect's Voice Documentation features further enhance captured field information. Voice calls have always been the go-to method to share a great level of detail quickly and easily. Get more with your GPS tracking, learn more about our Voice Documentation >>
- Review route data to find ways to improve route efficiency and reduce overtime.
- Get prompt answers to questions from drivers while in the field.
- Dispatch closest workers faster to critical jobs.
- Stay in control of the mobile workers daily activities, location/route history and performance.
- Import addresses to create your geofences quickly and view activity on a map or dashboard.
- Provide automatic proof of performance when the drivers enter and exit the geofence to document customer visits.
- Automatic alerts let you know when workers arrive or depart a site without the need to call the office.
- Simple to set up for any worker or all workers, as well as any location, or all customer locations.
Route Data with Test Messages and Replies to Driver