Spend less time on hold and more time assisting customers
pdvConnect is an easy to use and efficient workforce management solution that lets managers and administrators not only GPS track their mobile workers but also obtain detailed information regarding field events and status in the field. Back in the office, incoming field data, including photos, GPS locations and voice descriptions, are easily prioritized and managed from a web-based portal and are archived into a customers CRM system or used to create valuable reports.
pdvConnect helps you prioritize incoming issues by sending messages with customized subject lines into the office. This allows the staff to handle the more urgent messages first rather than the typical first in first out method of typical voice calls.
Benefits at a Glance
- Communicate quickly and effectively with detailed data and photos from the field while reducing voice calls, wasted hold time and eligible paper forms
- Know where your workers are, where they have been and if they are available
- Geofencing Location Alerts allow you to monitor performance, time, date, entry/exit of a company or customer location for each driver on the road
- Mobile Forms allow for confirmation of delivery or service, work orders, estimates and more directly from Android smartphones & tablets or an iPhone
- Produce reports that identify activities and trends that can help you uncover potential revenue or risks
Document when drivers begin and finish work, with or without location to help track status and avoid possible disputes.
Customer Not Available
Field workers notify customer service of issues in the field without waiting on hold, and can be dispatched to another job via text message. Helps keep field workers productive in the field.
Office workers send changes or updates to field workers' schedules via text message from the web-based application on their computers or tablet. Field workers send voice reply confirmations. Helps improve workflow in the field.
Field workers send in requests for parts while still in the field rather than waiting until they are back in the office and losing a day.
*Available on pdvConnect Pro version only.
Manage Field Workers with Operational Ease
- Obtain photos of issues with voice descriptions and location for proof of performance, to improve accountability, document pre-existing conditions, solve issues and mitigate disputes
- Drastically reduce time spent on-hold that results in lost productivity and wasted fuel while idling
- Dramatically less mobile usage helps reduce driver distraction risk and liability
- Collect time cards including breaks, start times and completed jobs data faster
- Create reports based on archived messages, geofence events, location history and administrators' activities
- Rather than calling a driver and risk driver distraction, send text messages to a mobile worker, which allows them to read and send voice replies when it is safe and legal.
Communicate Efficiently with Your Mobile Workforce
- Reduce incoming voice calls from the field by as much as 50% or more and accomplish more tasks
- Identify the subject of calls before listening to each one to easily prioritize and handle calls based on importance
- Distribute the workload evenly among all the office workers
- Locate one or more workers at a time on the same map to see their locations, send text, and receive voice replies
- Compare the workers' location to the proximity of an address and dispatch workers quickly
- Contact field workers while they are out in the field and get responses faster, and more jobs completed
- Archive, forward and create reports to track customer issues and reduce occurrences proactively
pdvConnect enables drivers to select a pre-defined subject line, voice record, take photos and communicate to call/dispatch centers without delays. Office workers can prioritize incoming communications by scanning message subjects, viewing photos, time and location stamps.
Easily pinpoint the location of each driver with color-coded status icons, making it easy to be dispatched in real-time.