Increase productivity and operational efficiency for a bigger bottom line.
pdvConnect is an easy to use and efficient workforce management solution that lets managers and administrators not only GPS track their mobile workers but also obtain detailed information regarding field events and status in the field. Back in the office, incoming field data, including photos, GPS locations and voice descriptions, are easily prioritized and managed from a web-based portal and are archived into a customers CRM system or used to create valuable reports.
pdvConnect helps you prioritize incoming issues by sending messages with customized subject lines into the office. This allows the staff to handle the more urgent messages first rather than the typical first in first out method of typical voice calls.
Benefits at a Glance
- Communicate quickly and effectively with detailed data and photos from the field while reducing voice calls, wasted hold time and eligible paper forms
- Know where your workers are, where they have been and if they are available
- Geofencing Location Alerts allow you to monitor performance, time, date, entry/exit of a company or customer location for each driver on the road
- Mobile Forms allow for confirmation of delivery or service, work orders, estimates and more directly from Android smartphones & tablets or an iPhone
- Produce reports that identify activities and trends that can help you uncover potential revenue or risks
Conference Room Status
Hotel staff can use their voice to document when a room is ready and attach optional photos. All messages are time and date stamped. Back at the desk, a manager can send a text message to get additional details or send a confirmation.
Any staff member can send a request to the right person or group and simultaneously copy management, quickly and easily using voice. This helps capture all the important details before they are forgotten. Messages are prioritized and the most important ones are taken care of first, all without the interruption of a phone call.
Shifts Available Notice
Managers send just one message to inform all employees of available shifts with the Team Notifier feature. Each recipient presses 1 to speak their confirmation, then the sender can verify who did or did not listen to the message and follow up.
*Available on pdvConnect Pro version only.
Manage with Operational Ease
- Include optional photos and locations to improve accountability, and solve issues and mitigate disputes
- Drastically reduce time spent waiting on-hold that results in lost productivity
- Dramatically less mobile usage helps reduce driver distraction risk and liability
- Confirm that messages were received
- Get answers from the managers while in the field to complete jobs and reduce follow up calls
Communicate More Efficiently with Staff
- Reduce incoming voice calls from the field by as much as 50% or more and accomplish more tasks
- Identify the subject of calls before listening to each one to easily prioritize and handle calls based on importance
- Contact multiple staff members at one time, check to see who listened and follow up if necessary.
- Archive, forward and create reports to track customer issues and mitigate risk.
pdvConnect enables staff or managers to select a pre-defined subject line, voice record, take photos and communicate without delays. Front desk staff and managers can prioritize incoming communications by scanning message subjects, viewing photos, time and date stamps.
Responses can be sent via text to confirm receipt, provide additional instructions or request more details.