Respond more quickly to issues and spend more time assisting your clients.
pdvConnect is an easy to use and efficient workforce management solution that lets managers and administrators not only GPS track their mobile workers but also obtain detailed information regarding field events and status in the field. Back in the office, incoming field data, including photos, GPS locations and voice descriptions, are easily prioritized and managed from a web-based portal and are archived into a customers CRM system or used to create valuable reports.
pdvConnect helps you prioritize incoming issues by sending messages with customized subject lines into the office. This allows the staff to handle the more urgent messages first rather than the typical first in first out method of typical voice calls.
Benefits at a Glance
- Communicate quickly and effectively with detailed data and photos from the field while reducing voice calls, wasted hold time and eligible paper forms
- Know where your workers are, where they have been and if they are available
- Geofencing Location Alerts allow you to monitor performance, time, date, entry/exit of a company or customer location for each driver on the road
- Mobile Forms allow for confirmation of delivery or service, work orders, estimates and more directly from Android smartphones & tablets or an iPhone
- Produce reports that identify activities and trends that can help you uncover potential revenue or risks
Document issues and take notes with voice and photos while performing job site walkthroughs. Reduce paperwork, helps avoid missing important details and is faster than manual note taking.
Create requests while out in the field reviewing properties and include photos of issues. Once the request has been completed, workers can respond with voice. All messages can be viewed and prioritized by subject from the pdvWireless pdvConnect Communications Console. The date and time-stamped messages can be forwarded and archived.
Work Order Start/Complete
Document when workers begin and finish work, with or without location to help track status and avoid possible disputes. Workers can also enter work order numbers to manage workflow easily. Office staff can track status and send text updates or confirmations from the pdvWireless pdvConnect Communications Console.
Security guards can select a customized message such as "West Garage Secure" speak their message, add an optional photo and go to the next routine patrol area. Office staff can locate a guard closest to an address and dispatch via text message quickly.
*Available on pdvConnect Pro version only.
Manage Workers with Operational Ease
- Include optional photos and locations to improve accountability, and solve issues faster.
- Drastically reduce time spent waiting on-hold that results in lost productivity.
- Dramatically less mobile usage helps reduce distraction risk and liability while driving.
- Confirm that messages were received.
- Get answers from the office while in the field to complete jobs and reduce follow up calls.
Communicate More Efficiently with Staff
- Reduce incoming voice calls from the field by as much as 50% or more and have more time to accomplish tasks.
- Identify the subject of calls before listening to each one to easily prioritize and handle calls based on importance.
- Distribute the workload evenly among all office employees.
- Locate one or more workers at a time on the same map to see their locations, send text, and receive voice replies.
- Compare the workers' locations to proximity of an address and dispatch workers quickly.
- Contact workers while they are out in the field and get responses faster.
- Archive, forward and create reports to track customer issues and mitigate risk.
pdvConnect enables managers and workers select a pre-defined subject line, voice record, take photos and communicate without delays. Front desk staff and managers can prioritize incoming communications by scanning message subjects, viewing photos, time and date stamps.
All workers' color-coded statuses and location are visible on a map so they can be contacted via text message.