Pacific DataVision, Inc. (“PDV”) is committed to maintaining the privacy of personally identifiable information about users of this web site (“Site”) such as names or e-mail addresses and will collect such information about you only when you knowingly and voluntarily submit it.
- PDV does not sell, rent, or otherwise convey personally identifiable information about users of the Site to third parties other than members of its authorized dealer network.
- PDV will not use personally identifiable information about users of the Site for the purpose of broadcasting unsolicited e-mail advertisements or newsletters and will transmit such newsletters or bulletins only to individuals that specifically request to subscribe.
- PDV also will not authorize use of personally identifiable information about users of the Site by members of its authorized dealer network for the purpose of broadcasting unsolicited e-mail newsletters or bulletins.
- PDV may use personally identifiable information about users of the Site in aggregate form to make the Site better and more responsive to the interests of such users. Statistical compilations of such information also may be used by PDV or provided to others for marketing, advertising, or research purposes.
- PDV may occasionally release information about our visitors when release is appropriate to comply with law, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors to our site, our customers, the public, or PDV. As our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that PDV or substantially all of its assets are acquired by another company, information on our visitors would be among the transferred assets.
- PDV may collect certain non-personal information about users of the Site, including but not limited to the identity of their Internet browsers, the types of operating systems they use, their locations, and the domain names of their Internet service providers. Such non-personal information may be used for purposes including but not limited to improving the content of the Site, marketing, advertising, or research. PDV is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of members of its authorized dealer network, advertisers, operators of linked sites, or other third parties.
The information, if any, we collect from our visitors is stored in databases we control. Physical access to the servers on which we store visitor information is restricted. However, as effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet.
If you are a subscriber to the pdvConnect communications service offered by this web site, there are additional terms relating to privacy and other important matters that you should be familiar with. Please see the Subscriber License Agreement for this information.
Group Account Members
If your pdvConnect subscription is provided by a group to which you belong, such as your employer, family, or other organization, you are in a group account. The administrator(s) in your account may be able to access your account information and monitor the contents of your messages, the identity of your message recipients, and your location at the time you send a message. You should not have an expectation of privacy between you and your group with regard to your use of the pdvConnect service, unless there is a separate privacy agreement between you and your group.